1. 1. Who scores first?

• Moneyhands
    • Johhny Hockey
    • Breadman
    • Pout Chucky
    • The Coalman
    • Other

35 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

AB the only progressive one in the country.

Harmonized is so dumb.

I can't drink tea or coffee without milk or cream.

Delivery will be challenging.

next time you’re in Vancouver! 

Our “BC Liberals” (probably more conservative) put in the Harmony Sales Tax and we had a mini rebellion! First time we all agreeed on something. 

but the whole trade down that far thing rarely happens. Was Burke the last to do it! He got his cream and sugar in one draft with the Sedins. But maybe that’s what Jankowski was supposed to be, a Sedin who took years to develop. But trading up for that is rare. And a jankowski type gamble is a past the 1st round like a Gaudreau gamble. 

3 minutes ago, jjgallow said:

That's what happens when you let your first and second rounders walk (Bennett, Fox), and give away the rest of them lol.

Who's our 2 best players now?   Agreed on Gaudreau.  Even though I always suggest trading him he's clearly one of the most talented and entertaining guys in the league.

Despite my stance on the vaccine I am very much with you on this, there's a reason I always talk about how we need more on the right side lol

Mangiapane is likely our 2nd best, close to a tie with Tkachuk.

So, we have a number of 1st and 2nd rounders that are probably our 1st or 2nd tier players.

Monahan

Tkachuk

Dube

Andersson

Valimaki

Kylington

That's not bad for a team that traded away a lot of 1st and 2nd roun picks, n'est pas?

And we still have Tato, Zary, Pelletier, Wolfie as the next ones.

Possibly a few depth players that could contribute in the bottom six as well.  

I won't get too deep into the vax discussion.  I am so tired of the debate.  Science is the only justification for it, though the application of it is inconsistent and belittles its own argument for it.

2 hours ago, travel_dude said:

Mangiapane is likely our 2nd best, close to a tie with Tkachuk.

So, we have a number of 1st and 2nd rounders that are probably our 1st or 2nd tier players.

Monahan

Tkachuk

Dube

Andersson

Valimaki

Kylington

That's not bad for a team that traded away a lot of 1st and 2nd roun picks, n'est pas?

And we still have Tato, Zary, Pelletier, Wolfie as the next ones.

Possibly a few depth players that could contribute in the bottom six as well.  

I won't get too deep into the vax discussion.  I am so tired of the debate.  Science is the only justification for it, though the application of it is inconsistent and belittles its own argument for it.

I...can't say I agree on that, but I will give you this, with the amount of LWs we have stacked up we'll never know how good any of them are.   

I would take Andersson, Tkachuk, Lindholm over Mangiapane in a heartbeat.  Monahan as well although I admit that's a mess I could regret.   On the fence with Valimaki.

Gaudreau and Mangiapane are definitely the best side of our drafting, without a doubt and without arguement.

16 hours ago, jjgallow said:

I...can't say I agree on that, but I will give you this, with the amount of LWs we have stacked up we'll never know how good any of them are.   

I would take Andersson, Tkachuk, Lindholm over Mangiapane in a heartbeat.  Monahan as well although I admit that's a mess I could regret.   On the fence with Valimaki.

Gaudreau and Mangiapane are definitely the best side of our drafting, without a doubt and without arguement.

I left out traded players and UFA signings, so I didn't include Lindholm.

Tkachuk, for all his skill, is still only about 90% effort.

With limited minutes, Mangiapane generally outperforms Tkachuk in production rates.

3 hours ago, travel_dude said:

I left out traded players and UFA signings, so I didn't include Lindholm.

Tkachuk, for all his skill, is still only about 90% effort.

With limited minutes, Mangiapane generally outperforms Tkachuk in production rates.

I don't deny the mess lol