Hockey Night in Canada Host Change

DirtyDeeds

Finally.     One of the Very few respected media personel, back where they're needed.

BTW, i'm  a huge fan of Strombo.  He's got a great future ahead of him.  But hockey's not his thing, and someday I bet he'll even admit it.  We needed him commentating on hockey the same way we needed Ron Maclean hosting Much Music.

Yeaaa.  Finally the end of the little boy suits and Captain Obvious comments.  Welcome back from the road Ron.

That was a very cogent and concise post. You did, however, forget to mention the dude's socks though. He tried way too hard to be kewl and transform ice hockey into a part of the Hipster trend. I like my hockey commentators to have terrible hair, missing teeth, and look like they scrambled to randomly select clothes from the laundry hamper (i.e. the floor). I like the way Friedman looked like when with CBC and everyone thought he was going to drop at any time. 

Ad Glenn Healy, PJ Stock and Damian Cox as 3 others not returning.

Fantastic.

I love the draft and I even had to stop watching it live becuase of Damian Cox. Just adds no intelligent thought to it at all. 

Sportsnet has really dropped the ball in their hockey coverage. Great we have more games on but their quality versus TSN is night and day. They need several shakeups and at higher level positions too. 

Archived