Dublin time

jjgallow

As someone who occasionally travels to Ireland, I find it incredibly handy that this forum is set to Dublin /London time.

Whenever you make a post, if you look at the time it was created, it will be the same as if you google "time in Dublin".

So....it's one of those mysteries I've always wondered about.   I understand that the admins do not have full administrative priviledges over the forum settings....but could someone maybe check if we have the ability to change the time zone?

Perhaps, after St. Patricks day (certainly not before)....after the correct amount of beers, we could correct the issue and return to Calgary time?

As someone who occasionally travels to Ireland, I find it incredibly handy that this forum is set to Dublin /London time.

Whenever you make a post, if you look at the time it was created, it will be the same as if you google "time in Dublin".

So....it's one of those mysteries I've always wondered about.   I understand that the admins do not have full administrative priviledges over the forum settings....but could someone maybe check if we have the ability to change the time zone?

Perhaps, after St. Patricks day (certainly not before)....after the correct amount of beers, we could correct the issue and return to Calgary time?

Huh? For me, the forums are on CGY time when I'm signed out and when signed in, it's on my system time (Central).

LOl, that is awesome!!!

Everyone knows we don't actually let Irish people vote, those gullible Americans :)

Huh? For me, the forums are on CGY time when I'm signed out and when signed in, it's on my system time (Central).

So yeah!   You're so right, yo!    I always figured it was a problem with the forum, but I guess my profile settings were messed up.  No longer on Ireland time :)

I see now that I also posted this in the wrong forum topic, sorry.

Archived