Kenny Agostino

With your self-proclaimed over-weight issues, it's probably a good thing they don't have timbits in Oklahoma.

Oh aye, you're correct. I haven't had a donut since... um... right I had a few timbits that got brought back by a family member but other than that... probably since 2013.

It's mostly the missing of Alberta, and missing Timmies is kind of a symbol of that. I really don't eat too many sweets.

Okay, someone has to say it, Timbits suck. Tim Horton's as a symbol of Canadiana is about as sexy as Brian Adams or saying "aboot".

Doughnut holes are a great concept, but Tim's has Schitty doughnuts, and the worst part is that if you eat one Timbit, you'll eat 26, and they're not worth getting fat.

That all said, I do like that Kenny Agostino kid.

Love.

Okay, someone has to say it, Timbits suck. Tim Horton's as a symbol of Canadiana is about as sexy as Brian Adams or saying "aboot".

Doughnut holes are a great concept, but Tim's has Schitty doughnuts, and the worst part is that if you eat one Timbit, you'll eat 26, and they're not worth getting fat.

Love.

I personally think Tim's is the most overrated chain in Canada. Their coffee is bland, their lunches aren't anything special, their donuts are just cheap donuts, and nothing they sell is worth waiting in a line that starts off in the neighbours parking lot.

Love.

Have you tried one of their "Carrot - Orange Muffins" ?..  

*big happy sigh at the thought......  33ll3er.gif

I personally think Tim's is the most overrated chain in Canada. Their coffee is bland, their lunches aren't anything special, their donuts are just cheap donuts, and nothing they sell is worth waiting in a line that starts off in the neighbours parking lot.

But Fantastic marketing and Brand development...

Just an update.  Another 5 points for Agostino in his last 3 GP (2 goals, 3 primary assists, along with the shootout winner last night and 1st star honors)  Agostino now leads the Heat in scoring.  (Mind you he is also tied with recent acquisition, Hunter Shinkaruk although Kenny has a better PPG avg.)

Here's the highlights from last nights game:

Sets up the 1st goal with a beauty pass just 21 seconds in)

Shoots the puck on net, gets a beauty deflection to put the Heat up 3-1

Then scores the lone goal and S/O winner on a pretty straight away but effective 5 hole shot

Now in top 20 in AHL scoring.  Time for a call up!!

Timbits are horrible absolutely.  The donuts though, not bad actually.  I can't name a place in Calgary that has better donuts.

Doesn't matter anymore.  Tim Hortons has been bought by Burger King and is American now.

Jelly Modern Donuts

http://jellymoderndoughnuts.com

The only issue I ever had with Tim Hortons was the line-ups.

But you're right...they're American now.    American, but in Canada still.

Like Kenny

Considering how often they had Timmies commercials on the CGY tv feed and I was no where near a Tim Horton's... it was pretty tempting. Since I could never taste it there was never a let down and the tempting commercials just kept airing.

Speaking of sweet treats, I made some chocolate banana spring rolls the other night. They were surprisingly delicious.

Archived