The Boston Blowup

jjgallow

Between Chia and Sweeney, the leafs turned Kessel into Hamilton(picks), Seguin (Ericsson, Morrow, Smith) and Fraser (waiver loss).

Now he is going to overpay for Beleksy?

Beleskey is the David Clarkson of this year, and Boston is the sucker.

I can't believe they signed him for 5 years, however it's a bit easier on the eyes than Clarkson's contract, even if he's going to drop off a cliff this year (which I fully expect)

5 years @ 3.8m/yr... Far more than he's worth, but good for him getting a deal with some term.

Beleskey is the David Clarkson of this year, and Boston is the sucker.

I can't believe they signed him for 5 years, however it's a bit easier on the eyes than Clarkson's contract, even if he's going to drop off a cliff this year (which I fully expect)

5 years @ 3.8m/yr... Far more than he's worth, but good for him getting a deal with some term.

He left money on the table to go there, or so he says.  He thinks it is a world class organization.  Baahaa

He left money on the table to go there, or so he says.  He thinks it is a world class organization.  Baahaa

I would have agreed with his statement...if this was before the draft...but since the draft? I agree with your last sentiment...it's a joke. I don't understand Sweeney's approach here.

Archived