Calgary over Chicago in 6

Tampa over NY in 7

Stanley Cup Championship

Calgary over Tampa in 6

okay seen and will change - Thanks

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the Habs finishing off the Sens in 6 and Minny upsetting the Blues in 6 there were lots of points scored last night.  Travel Dude with a 100% record so far and 4 correct amount of games extends his lead. Whats your lotto numbers Travel dude!!   Flyers Fan moves off the bottom with another 3 bonus points.  Bad nights for RD, Heartbreaker and Alex Dreki as they all had the Sens and Blues to go through.

0069c9810f4759d535d59f4a04375969.png

Ah... TD will not be 100%, since the Wings will finish off the Bolts today. :-D

My prediction for the Wings game tonight....

The Wings score, but it is ruled no goal, and the video is inconclusive.  Bolts go on to win the game.  That propells the Bolts to the Finals where we will finish them off in the Dome in game 6.

What's the plan?....A new bracket when the final 8 is decided on Wed which runs in conjunction with the original & is cumulative.

In essence, 4 brackets in total. This would give those that were decimated another chance. Up to you rockdoc :P

What's the plan?....A new bracket when the final 8 is decided on Wed which runs in conjunction with the original & is cumulative.

In essence, 4 brackets in total. This would give those that were decimated another chance. Up to you rockdoc :P

Five point penalty for each team you failed to correctly guess in round 1 haha

Though I will take what I can get, at least my predicted Stanley Cup winner wasn't the first of those predicted to go out haha :D

Since FF52 is all but done in round 1 I could run a round 2 onwards comp as well :P.   Will also give chance for others to enter if they want to from round 2.  Think Ameter was interested.

Original continues and going to keep awarding 3 points for guessing correct games in each series.

Will start a new thread.

With Caps knocking off the Isles in 7 there were no bonus points last night.  5 of us got it wrong and 4 correct.  Heartbreaker is no longer the bottom dweller and jumps up 4 spots as FF52 falls into McDavid position but only 4 behind RD and Alex.

968d6910c0f1503307a0bb25600bf469.png

The Flames trauma.... Hmmm.... Nope, not this time. My prediction: the Wings score an LA goal in the final minute (Puck goes up into the netting, come back on the back of Bishop and go in, and it will count as good goal!)

How can the Wings dare to make me look silly :mad: ? I still have faith they win Game 7!

Since FF52 is all but done in round 1 I could run a round 2 onwards comp as well :P.   Will also give chance for others to enter if they want to from round 2.  Think Ameter was interested.

Original continues and going to keep awarding 3 points for guessing correct games in each series.

Will start a new thread.

With Caps knocking off the Isles in 7 there were no bonus points last night.  5 of us got it wrong and 4 correct.  Heartbreaker is no longer the bottom dweller and jumps up 4 spots as FF52 falls into McDavid position but only 4 behind RD and Alex.

968d6910c0f1503307a0bb25600bf469.png

Don't want to gloat, but.......

So far 100% on first round winners...

Not so great on picking number of games (who knew)....

My bracket is a little off.  Won't be winning any big prize through NHL.com this year.  :(

My bracket is a little off.  Won't be winning any big prize through NHL.com this year.  :(

Don't you Jinx it now!

My NHL bracket challenge I picked Min to win in 6, MTL to win in 6, NSH to win in 6 (boo nashville), TBL to win in 5, WPG to win in 7 (I should have picked ANA, but I picked more wishful thinking than who I really expected to win...), NYR in 5, CGY in 6, and NYI in 5

For all the series that I picked right (4 of them), I got the number of games exactly right :o

That gives me 52 points for a rank of 407006. Think I'll win?

My NHL bracket challenge I picked Min to win in 6, MTL to win in 6, NSH to win in 6 (boo nashville), TBL to win in 5, WPG to win in 7 (I should have picked ANA, but I picked more wishful thinking than who I really expected to win...), NYR in 5, CGY in 6, and NYI in 5

For all the series that I picked right (4 of them), I got the number of games exactly right :o

That gives me 52 points for a rank of 407006. Think I'll win?

Just checked, and I currently sit at 82 points with a rank of 1292.  Will either move up or down based on the results of the TBL-DET game 7.

With the number of entrants, I think you're guaranteed that someone will pick perfectly... although there are only three people with 91 points (perfect so far), and at least one of those missed the number of games for the TBL/DET series. So perhaps not *perfectly* :)

With the number of entrants, I think you're guaranteed that someone will pick perfectly... although there are only three people with 91 points (perfect so far), and at least one of those missed the number of games for the TBL/DET series. So perhaps not *perfectly* :)

Mine were off the wall compared to most, I am sure.  Telling will be the standings after round 2.  People that relied on picking the correct number of games only go as far as their bracket teams take them.  I am looking to go to the SCF with the Flames !!

Archived