Max Reinhart

They should put Jackman on waivers or trade him and keep Reinhart up or call up Blair Jones. These players are capable of playing that grinding style that Jackman plays but can also play more regular minutes and can play on the PK. I prefer McGrattan over Jackman.

They should put Jackman on waivers or trade him and keep Reinhart up or call up Blair Jones. These players are capable of playing that grinding style that Jackman plays but can also play more regular minutes and can play on the PK. I prefer McGrattan over Jackman.

After Jackman's offensive outburst (1 goal), we should have no trouble getting a pick for him.  :)

Agreed that he is redundant and just makes this rebuild year longer.  How do you determine what you have on the farm if you keep putting him in?  As I have "whined" elsewhere, I would rather see a 4th consisting of Bouma, Reinhart, Jones or Knight.  Gratts draws in when we need that extra muscle.  Stempy can play with Baer and Mony like in the early season.  The HBC line can stay together.  Stajan with Jones and Gali. 

There, lineup all set.

I think Bouma makes Jackman redundant already.  If they continue to play McGrattan every night then it is even more so.  I agree it makes way more sense to play one of the kids instead. Knight, Reinhart, Jones, etc are all better candidates.  

Archived