Official 2013 Nhl Draft Day Thread

s4xon

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a gillis supporter but he backed himself into a corner with this one IMO. I don't think te value is that bad and Horvat fills a major need for them but I think they should have gotten a little more and at the end of the day I think had to trade a player he didn't want to move but ultimately had to in order to get some value

Well thought he was gona slide a bit more but there he goes. He's good value at 10 with the way the board has gone.

I really don't think this is all about the Russian factor. I don't think he is near as dominate or as skilled as some have suggested.

I'm a gillis supporter but he backed himself into a corner with this one IMO. I don't think te value is that bad and Horvat fills a major need for them but I think they should have gotten a little more and at the end of the day I think had to trade a player he didn't want to move but ultimately had to in order to get some value

A developed 1B goalie (potential starter) should have gotten much more than just a 9th pick.  Completely agree.  Who's next on the Backup slot, Lack?  It takes years to develop a goalie.  I guarantee the Canucks are next to rebuild in the NHL.

Archived