Official 2013 Nhl Draft Day Thread

s4xon

Good morning fellow fans, board members, and friends!  Thanks for the support and likes!  Always a bonus to wake up to lol.  Today is going to be fun.  :D

Fantastic work, s4xon.  Looks like you really went out of your way to put this together.

+1

Man, the opening pic took me an hour and a half.  But it was worth it. HAHA.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they actually going to stream the draft live there, or is it just going to be videos-on-demand after it's already happened?

As of right now the only thing on the TSN TV show is a pre-draft show. But if not, you just need to find a feed of TSN, as they're broadcasting all 7 rounds.

Headphones don't work, I screwed up big time while trying to wank and it fell all over the place. :D

fuck-that-bitch-scared-yao.jpg

wow.  I just looked on tsn and couldn't find it.  I'm surprised they are streaming live for this.  Ususally TSN holds their coverage close to their vest and make people pay for cable.

I'm hoping it's a live stream, right now it's just clips.

NHL.com is streaming live, but I like hearing the BS from the TSN guys.  At least those talking heads are in our homeland.

Anyone have TSN on cable or satellite?  If so, is there racing on right now?

Well, it's finally here. Feelin' like a kid at a candy store. I want. I want. I want.

I'll take a Seguin, Barkov, Druin, Reichel, Mantha, Petan, Zykov, Ristolainen....

Pleeaasseee?

No, that will cause happiness. You're not allowed happiness

Archived