The Flying V

jjgallow

We've tried all possible line combinations, including using Iginla as a defenseman and relying on Kipper to get the puck in the offensive zone.

We've tried the "team" game, we've tried the "system", we've tried "urgency", we've tried "traps", we've been caught in "traps", we've tried "river" hockey, we've even briefly experimented with "ice" hockey.

So far, no luck. I know what you're thinking...I'm thinking it too: When will Brent Sutter resort to the Flying V? It's the only remaining option, other than hiring Emelio Estevez in his place:

Mighty_ducks.jpg

__________Brodie

_____Iginla

Jackman

_____Jokinen

__________Giordano

We've tried all possible line combinations, including using Iginla as a defenseman and relying on Kipper to get the puck in the offensive zone.

We've tried the "team" game, we've tried the "system", we've tried "urgency", we've tried "traps", we've been caught in "traps", we've tried "river" hockey, we've even briefly experimented with "ice" hockey.

So far, no luck. I know what you're thinking...I'm thinking it too: When will Brent Sutter resort to the Flying V? It's the only remaining option, other than hiring Emelio Estevez in his place:

Hahahaha...epic.I burst out laughing as I read it.

Archived