What Was Jokinen Doing Here?

Ameter

Yeah, those have all been floating around for a couple of days since the Laffs game against Philly...

Didn't mean to duplicate that pic Peeps... Had it for a couple of days and just hadn't gotten around to putting it on imagestrawberry, just waiting for the right time and place... :lol:

I like the Toronto Maple Waffles shirt here, and this link has the waffle story for those that haven't heard it... http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Toronto-Maple-Waffles-Fans-players-react-to-th?urn=nhl-294633

Guest happycat

Without the Eggo, he's watching the Stanley Cup with wings fly away from him and us forever..... (a nightmare stroke hallcination).

With the Eggo, he's watching an eggo fly around as a fan is teasing him with fishing pole and hook with eggo.

I feel a little bit bad for picking on Joker, as he does put in the effort, and lately has been getting some results...

This waffle thing started with the Leafs, so this ones for you Joker... and I'd have to say this monster is the biggest waffle eater anyways (pun may or not be intended)...

monsterwaffle.gif

Who gets hit with the first waffle, Burke or Phaneuf?

burkewaffle2.gif

Guest happycat

I feel a little bit bad for picking on Joker, as he does put in the effort, and lately has been getting some results...

So, does Sammo Hung, but the difference is Sammo Hung succeeded, and then Happycat sees him on the plane flying from Szchenchen to Shanghai, and stayed at the same hotel as he did when we were rerouted because of a terrible foggy sea storm in the Shang. He wore all these blinage because he's a success. What good is putting in effort if in the end you don't succeed. But if He puts in more effort then he scores, then he too can fly on an airplane and get rerouted to Shanghai, wearing Bling just like Sammo.

Archived