WHL: East Championship - (1) Hitmen vs. Hurricanes (3)

Next year could be a rebuilding year for the Hitmen. They're likely to have 8-10 new faces playing for the Hitmen. You can say goodbye to the likes of White, Alzner, Nixon (who will most likely be playing in the AHL). It sounds like alot of players wont be returning next year. If they were going to win the Championships and move on to the Memorial Cup...this year would be the year!

On a side note: Lethbridge has no way of beating Tri-City or Spokane...those teams are just too good. I dont even think the Hitmen would be able to beat them either.

it dosen't really matter whoever won this series was only going to get beat by the American team in the West...

i feel like your wrong, the hurricanes, are doing fanominal, calgary distroyed the hurricanes during the main season, but we are 12-3 these playoffs, i can a feeling its going to be 16-4 or 16-5 (winning momorial cup series 4-1 or 4-2)

i feel like your wrong, the hurricanes, are doing fanominal, calgary distroyed the hurricanes during the main season, but we are 12-3 these playoffs, i can a feeling its going to be 16-4 or 16-5 (winning momorial cup series 4-1 or 4-2)

Are you really a Hurricanes fan? have you been watching at all this season? the Hitmen have not beat the Hurricanes since October 8th,2007.

The Hurricanes have had our number all season.

You will feel the wrath of Luca Sbisa!! And after you feel the wrath, you can be in awe of Mitch Fadden. :P And then the series will be over

and you will wonder where the Hitmen went :lol:

I'm wondering where the Hitmen went ?????? Man that was a brutal sweep. i only saw one game online (game 2) but they really must of sucked the hind tit and Lethbridge really took it to the Hitmen. OUCH

Hitmen swept 4-0?? OUCH. What a huge disappointment considering they were Memorial Cup favorites and ranked #2 in the entire CHL to begin the season.

Maybe this is finally the wake up call they need to realize Kissio is a terrible coach. come on, with the amount of talent he has consistantly given himself, and he makes the final once and loses becasue the other team was prepared to play every game and more determined.

Kissio is a great GM, but hes been terrible as a coach. I think if the Hitmen didn't have a stacked team from a talent standpoint they wouldn't have even make the finals. some of their earlier series should have been over in 4 or 5 game but poor efforts would stretch it out.

Maybe this is finally the wake up call they need to realize Kissio is a terrible coach. come on, with the amount of talent he has consistantly given himself, and he makes the final once and loses becasue the other team was prepared to play every game and more determined.

Kissio is a great GM, but hes been terrible as a coach. I think if the Hitmen didn't have a stacked team from a talent standpoint they wouldn't have even make the finals. some of their earlier series should have been over in 4 or 5 game but poor efforts would stretch it out.

well the thing is the last 2 years they have made it to Round 3 and there record there is 1-8! Thats really bad, so whos to blam for that?

well the thing is the last 2 years they have made it to Round 3 and there record there is 1-8! Thats really bad, so whos to blam for that?

I don't blame Kissio, I just don't think he helps. He has zero motivationally skills, and thus when the Hitmen are actually matched up against a team that is close in talent they tend to get outworked and outskated becaue the Hitmen arn't ready. Kissio is just a bad motivator and thus I think a pretty bad coach consdiereing the numer 1 job of a head coach is to motivate. His team always seem to choke at the tougher times, but its also they they chocke because they always look like the other team is more prepared.

Kissio is a fantastic GM and should just focus on that.

Archived