WHL: East Championship - (1) Hitmen vs. Hurricanes (3)

It's going to be great. I'll be getting my tickets when they go on sale. I really think the Hitmen have a real good chance to get back in the Memorial Cup this year (hopefully I didnt just jinx it :P) They're big, strong, can skate and score a bunch of goals. The only player Im a bit worried about is Dan Spence. He hasnt played that great in the Swift Current series, he needs to get back to the way he was playing in the regular season and get his confidence back up. It's a good thing we have a great back up in Martin Jones, he's been playing some incredible goaltending making the key saves when he has to. It's going to be a tough series as Lethbridge is a pretty strong team but I know the Hitmen can come through!

GO HITMEN GO!

Hey gang

Anyone out there have the Friends of the Hitmen or Special offer password for tickets on Ticketmaster? I'd like to take my son to a couple of games in this series but with the Flames in the playoffs gotta go as cheap as possible!

Thanks folks!

I haven't checked but the Special Code should still be...

FAN960

I got my tickets for tomorrow's game! GO HITMEN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were gonna lay a pounding on those canes :P

You will feel the wrath of Luca Sbisa!! And after you feel the wrath, you can be in awe of Mitch Fadden.:P And then the series will be over

and you will wonder where the Hitmen went :lol:

Pfft :P yea that was a horrible 3rd for the Hitmen. We were up 3-1 but couldnt hang on to the lead..could have been 4-1 when that Hitmen player wrapped around the net and there was another Hitmen standing right infront of the net with a wide open net to shoot at but the guy with the puck didnt pass it to him and tried to score himself but the goalie got back in time (he was clearly beat the first time) I was so mad at that. That was the turn around for Lethbridge and it costed the Hitmen the game. I give credit to Lethbridge..they never gave up,kept on fighting. The Hitmen just turned lazy when they had the lead 3-1. Ah oh well...there's still atleast 2 more games. I Believe! Go Hitmen!

Man have the Hitmen dug themselves a hole ? I watched game 2 and man what a breaker ? i mean to lead the game most of the game and then to give it up in OT is tough. Yeah that wrap around attempt was poor play. Open man waiting for the puck and we end up with nadda.

Its going to be tough to take it to the Canes in Lethbridge, the crowd is going to be hostile and make it tough to get any confidence going.

C'mon Hitmen get you Gary Leeman together

Well, because I can't cheer for Red Deer this year, I guess Lethbridge will have to do. Go Canes!!
nooooooooooooooo..... never, ever, ever cheer for the hurrishames... they are a pathetic organization and do not deserve fan support until thy sell the team to someone who knows alittle about hockey

nooooooooooooooo..... never, ever, ever cheer for the hurrishames... they are a pathetic organization and do not deserve fan support until thy sell the team to someone who knows alittle about hockey

well ya do if you live in lethbridge XD XD, go canes go, thier have the commanding 2-0 series lead and play again tonight, dunno where, but it is going to be a 3-0 lead for the canes, the sh*tmen suk

well ya do if you live in lethbridge XD XD, go canes go, thier have the commanding 2-0 series lead and play again tonight, dunno where, but it is going to be a 3-0 lead for the canes, the sh*tmen suk

I would tell you to go die in a fire but that wouldn't be nice.

oh wait........

you do realize i live in Lethbridge right? the 'Canes BOG is a joke and have rejected the sale of the team to Rich and Ron Sutter on numerous occasions now... claiming the Sutters would move the team... I won't support a team who's BOG just spreads bullGary Leeman... and as long as the 'Canes are community owed we have no chance at a hosting a Memorial Cup

you do realize i live in Lethbridge right? the 'Canes BOG is a joke and have rejected the sale of the team to Rich and Ron Sutter on numerous occasions now... claiming the Sutters would move the team... I won't support a team who's BOG just spreads bullGary Leeman... and as long as the 'Canes are community owed we have no chance at a hosting a Memorial Cup

dude, as of right now we lead the series 2-0, canes are unstopable at home other then a loss fron kootney ice, the canes are finishing one of thier best seasons they've had. I belive us (me and you) will host the momorial cup, or win it, so im really ralling for the canes being thier for all home ice games (playoff tickets, all rounds, not cheap). Lethnridge lost to calgary two years ago, its not going to happen again, as a lethbridge hurricanes fan, give them a chance, thier two hours away from eachother, and yeah, the canes bog does suk, for now i hope

my friends cousin is a coach with the canes, so i dont mind seeing them succeed:)

i would rather calgary won though!

dude, as of right now we lead the series 2-0, canes are unstopable at home other then a loss fron kootney ice, the canes are finishing one of thier best seasons they've had. I belive us (me and you) will host the momorial cup, or win it, so im really ralling for the canes being thier for all home ice games (playoff tickets, all rounds, not cheap). Lethnridge lost to calgary two years ago, its not going to happen again, as a lethbridge hurricanes fan, give them a chance, thier two hours away from eachother, and yeah, the canes bog does suk, for now i hope
well we both wont be hoisting it... cause i wont be cheering for the Canes under any circumstance

well hitmen are down 3-0 in the 3rd and looks like soon 3-0 in the series...but you never know with the WHL...

its now 6-0 win for the hurricanes, with goals from boychuck, the hurricanes won 6-0 to take a 3-0 series lead, oh and you montreal boston thing, it was 4-3, and calgary is down 5-2 in the second intermition

well we both wont be hoisting it... cause i wont be cheering for the Canes under any circumstance

well that your fault, because the hurricanes are going to win the next game after winning 6-0 over the hitmen

Archived