Stanley Cup Final

13 minutes ago, MP5029 said:

Prediction…oilers loose and it’s due to a questionable call from the refs…2004 all

over again just different Fla and Alt teams…

hope I’m wrong, while as a fire hard flames fan I’d normally not support the oilers in this case it’s more about the conspiracy of Canadian teams being blocked out by Bettman.

i want to see an oilers win to restore my faith in the sport more than anything else.

So far only 1 team has had a goal overturned, that is Florida.  One team has had 4 more PP's, that is Edmonton.  Only one team has been called for embellishment, that is Florida.  Not going to make it a case that Florida got screwed if they lose, but this conspiracy nonsense is getting old.

• Like 1

Just now, sak22 said:

So far only 1 team has had a goal overturned, that is Florida.  One team has had 4 more PP's, that is Edmonton.  Only one team has been called for embellishment, that is Florida.  Not going to make it a case that Florida got screwed if they lose, but this conspiracy nonsense is getting old.

One EDM player got away with a major that was called 2 minutes.  Who knows how much that hit impacted Barky.  If I was wearing a tinfoil hats, I would think that Bettman wanted EDM to win to get more exposure for small market teams, and for selling the McDavid name.  

5 minutes ago, Thebrewcrew said:

Edmonton probably feeling alright heading into the 3rd. This probably feels like small potatoes in comparison to 3-0.

If FLA is gonna sit back, they won't win.

agreed. You save a bit of that after the goal. Florida is better in your face then on their heels. 

Perhaps FLA actually starts feeling some confidence and plays the right way.  Almost gave away the period.  EDM will be looking for calls in the 3rd and we have seen really bads ones, so you have to wonder if the refs put away the whistles.

Just now, Thebrewcrew said:

I think it's gonna take 3 goals to win tonight.

I think the Oilers are going to have a heck of a push.

Florida needs another.

If they can dominate on the dot and with O-zone time, they stand a good chance of getting the 3rd as a EN.

2 minutes ago, Thebrewcrew said:

Edmonton will be getting another crack on the PP most likely.

Are you the voice of doom?  The game is what it is right now.

Two teams playing it close, and the PP's so far have been obvious.

One a missed call but whatever.

Tkachuk could have planned that fall as easy as it was an accident.