GDT - FLAMES @ Soilers - Saturday 24th February 8PM MST

good job Flames.

I hate the Oil even more such piss poor loser crybabies.   Dirty players like Nurse.  McD is sneaky dirty as well as the rejects Kane and Katie.    One guy one their team I wouldn't mind having is Ekholm.

Great game by the good guys.

Lovely ripper from Hunt, 2 great passes from Zary.   Hanifin looking like a Norris candidate.  Vladar pretty solid aswell.  Some nice goals.

16th pick looking good.

Go Flames Go

3 hours ago, rocketdoctor said:

good job Flames.

I hate the Oil even more such piss poor loser crybabies.   Dirty players like Nurse.  McD is sneaky dirty as well as the rejects Kane and Katie.    One guy one their team I wouldn't mind having is Ekholm.

Great game by the good guys.

Lovely ripper from Hunt, 2 great passes from Zary.   Hanifin looking like a Norris candidate.  Vladar pretty solid aswell.  Some nice goals.

16th pick looking good.

Go Flames Go

Ekholm is the only reason why they don't have 5 goals or more against per game.

Wait......

Right, he can't be out there every shift and Bouch can't play defense.

Between him and Nurse, they have the most overpaid, useless on defense, defensemen.

Bouchard is trending towards making Nurse money.

Only on a 2 year post ELC deal making $3.9M.

Hello 9M.

I don't mind losing to class teams.

I don't mind losing to bottom feeders if the effort is there.

Beating EDM at their barn is a big shot in the arm.

For EDM it's usually the time to overreact.

Firing the coach has happened in the past.

Making trades for scrubs.

Bring it on.

This game to me was the perfect example of why tanks don't work...

Look at who showed up tonight...

The "no good " backup 

Pospisil

Zary

Dryden freakin Hunt 

Pelletier was involved 

They took their queues from the leaders like Coleman and Kadri..and played a great game against a supposed cup favourite 

The only way to truly tank is to suck the heart out of the players..and when you do you can't put it back.. 

We just can't , when the time comes , make the mistake of believing we are closer than we are and going all in too early (*cough* overpaying Lance Bouma *cough*) 

Best part of watching that game was seeing the national media have to admit that maybe Edmonton is not as good as they thought the were during their win streak. 

I mean it was obvious but it was funny how quickly people jumped on that bandwagon. Skinner is legit, their the cup favorites blah blah blah.

47 minutes ago, cross16 said:

Best part of watching that game was seeing the national media have to admit that maybe Edmonton is not as good as they thought the were during their win streak. 

I mean it was obvious but it was funny how quickly people jumped on that bandwagon. Skinner is legit, their the cup favorites blah blah blah.

Even after the 1st, the crew was saying the Oilers waited until 18:30 to start playing the period.

After the 2nd, Friendman wasn't counting them out, able to score 5 in the 3rd.

Bieksa was laughing, saying it was over.

By the end of the game, the panel had slumped so far down I thought they would put their feet up.

No joy for them, can't pump the Roger's brand.

They didn't know how to blame this on one player to make up for the entire team looking lost.

Oilers only look like they can win when they are winning.

Is a goalie giving up 30 goals in his last 6 games supposed to impress anyone?