Emergency Gdt Boston and Calgary

7 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

I have hated them with a passion since I move here and they started playing better.

Since McD was drafted in other words.

Prior to that I just detested them.

I concur, I lived in greasertown for 17 years and hated them from day one.  (Glad i moved ouit) Its mostly the fans, Oilers vs. Flames fans are truly night and day.

regardless they are playing quite solid right now (cough cough relying on one line and ppgs) but it works.

Flames show heart but we got some movement and tough times ahead I feel for a few years.

Keeping up with the Bruins is an accomplishment here.

2 minutes ago, medatswhoP said:

I concur, I lived in greasertown for 17 years and hated them from day one.  (Glad i moved ouit) Its mostly the fans, Oilers vs. Flames fans are truly night and day.

regardless they are playing quite solid right now (cough cough relying on one line and ppgs) but it works.

Flames show heart but we got some movement and tough times ahead I feel for a few years.

Keeping up with the Bruins is an accomplishment here.

If we played as dirty as the Oilers play (and get away with), we would have 5 penalties a game.

Watched last night and Hymen skated into a player directly, which prevented that player from attacking the puck carrier.  Injured the player.  The refs didn't see a pretty obvious pick or trip or whatever type of penalty you want to call it.  That was one example of 20.  Holding, stick holding, etc.

Just now, travel_dude said:

If we played as dirty as the Oilers play (and get away with), we would have 5 penalties a game.

Watched last night and Hymen skated into a player directly, which prevented that player from attacking the puck carrier.  Injured the player.  The refs didn't see a pretty obvious pick or trip or whatever type of penalty you want to call it.  That was one example of 20.  Holding, stick holding, etc.

I seen that exact play your talking about, I couldn't believe that wasn't called for interference, it was a blatant "pick".

Oiler fans think every game is unfair with the refs. biased on the grease.  

2 minutes ago, medatswhoP said:

Calgary in Edmonton Saturday 8-PM MST, this will be a game I wont miss.

Kylington should be a forward...

He would be if he wasn;t so darn fast skating backwards and backchecking.

He makes Brodie look like a Peewee player

Just now, The_Tribal Chief said:

What do you Expect look at the Gm they have he is as Crooked as they Get in the Nhl

It's just that they seem to ignore anything McD does.  They want to let the teams skate, but that only favors the fast team that cheats.

3 minutes ago, medatswhoP said:

Calgary playing solid defence now going for the tie, i rather them gamble and keep the rush going to win in regulation.

Relying on the goalie is not a good strategy.

What 5 shots this period?  Doesn't even seem like that much.

1 minute ago, medatswhoP said:

TD you gonna be at Rogers place Saturday?

Heck no.

I wouldn't pay them prices to see the Leafs beat the crap out of them, let alone us.

Saw one game in the old Rexal Place and that was bad enough.

It's probably a little too sketchy for me.

Too close to the mission.

Too many panhandlers and sketchy people there.

Just now, travel_dude said:

Heck no.

I wouldn't pay them prices to see the Leafs beat the crap out of them, let alone us.

Saw one game in the old Rexal Place and that was bad enough.

It's probably a little too sketchy for me.

Too close to the mission.

Too many panhandlers and sketchy people there.

Yeah I get your point with Kane and Perry there it makes sense. 😁