GDT - Panthers vs Flames; 18 December 2023; 7:30pm MDT; SN1; Listen on FAN 960

conundrumed

Just now, LouCifer said:

Don’t mind Singh either. Hextall… not a fan… Mikkelson’s voice is really tough to listen to for my ears. 

Singh with the Bouchbomb every time Bouchard slaps the puck.  So annoying.

He's got a great voice for soccer, maybe a bit too excited on shots for hockey.

He's pretty even calling goals for either team, but seems depressed when the Oilers get scored on.  LOL

Just now, travel_dude said:

He's pretty even calling goals for either team, but seems depressed when the Oilers get scored on.  LOL

I cant stand Singh at all, but Jack Michaels has to be the worst of all.

1 minute ago, medatswhoP said:

Fast fact, Hrudey was my neighbor growing up when he played junior hockey for Medicine Hat Tigers, as a punk he was cool back then, he is just stereotype typical goalie mentality. I spotted him at the YMCA doing weights a few times...

I hated Hrudey from his days in LA when the Flames had trouble beating them.

Just now, travel_dude said:

Ya, the bouch bomb thing has become “his thing”. And sure, his allegiances may shine through from time to time. But, I heard just today that the Punjabi broadcast numbers are absolutely huge and that community has really embraced the game. They’ve become impassioned with hockey, and I’m a “more the merrier” kinda guy so I’m all for the soccer style calls and excitement. Maybe  he’ll adopt the word “brilliant” from soccer and well hear nothing but brilliant passing, brilliant shooting, and brilliant rehydrating on the bench hahaha  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LouCifer said:

Ya, the bouch bomb thing has become “his thing”. And sure, his allegiances may shine through from time to time. But, I heard just today that the Punjabi broadcast numbers are absolutely huge and that community has really embraced the game. They’ve become impassioned with hockey, and I’m a “more the merrier” kinda guy so I’m all for the soccer style calls and excitement. Maybe  he’ll adopt the word “brilliant” from soccer and well hear nothing but brilliant passing, brilliant shooting, and brilliant rehydrating on the bench hahaha  

Singh made his chops doing field hockey calls IIRC.  He does well for a guy that doesn't know all of the rules.

It may just be he doesn't follow the refs hands on whistles.

1 minute ago, Thebrewcrew said:

Stolarz snaps his head back. Goalie interference.

Greer takes an obvious high stick. Undetected.

The Flames PP is horrible, but still frustrating when the officiating is inconsistent 

In real time, the comentator didn't see it, but the ref was feet away.

COnsidering the watch the reaction (Mange and Ras calls), they obviously don't like late period calls.

For us.

Please sit Huberdeau for the ENTIRE PP.

He's having a rough game, but they don't track individual giveaways by players on NHL site.

I suspect I have seen at least 4 by him.

It's not his fault so much, nobody seems to be able to anticipate him.

Zary probably would get him, but can't mess with Kadri line.