GDT Flames @ Canucks Apr 8/23 8pm Start time

travel_dude

Flames have their legs going which is good to see. I’ve also never been a fan of Garret, couldn’t stand when he called play by play for the flames. But kudos to the career he’s carved out for himself. Let’s go flames!

Ya, we’re a great team to play against for first career goals. If I’m ever playing NHL trivia and receive a question about which team a player scored against first, chances are better than 50/50 the answer is the flames lol 😂

Just now, LouCifer said:

Ya, we’re a great team to play against for first career goals. If I’m ever playing NHL trivia and receive a question about which team a player scored against first, chances are better than 50/50 the answer is the flames lol 😂

We have quite the boob records.

Most posts hit in a season.

Most losses to a rookie goalie.

Marky’s gotta stop letting in a goal within the first 5 shots of the game. Reminds me of - was it “Cerano” from the movie Major League that use to swing on the first pitch every time to go down a strike at every at-bat? Marky needs to figure out his own “F U Jobu”

major league baseball GIF

6 minutes ago, LouCifer said:

Marky’s gotta stop letting in a goal within the first 5 shots of the game. Reminds me of - was it “Cerano” from the movie Major League that use to swing on the first pitch every time to go down a strike at every at-bat? Marky needs to figure out his own “F U Jobu”

major league baseball GIF

LOOK: 'Major League' Jobu bobblehead available for purchase - CBSSports.com