Undrafted Dice Rolls

We use to have a thread in here for undrafted players, past present future.   Especially future.

Iz gone.

gone christmas GIF

I make again.

Im Back Wake Up GIF

Wen next Giordano?

Regular Season Sport GIF by NHL

https://www.eliteprospects.com/league/wjc-20/stats/2022-2023?prospects=u21

Hodass, Szturc anyone?

There should be some good surprises in here given the difficulties scouting during covid.

Excited All In GIF by ABC Network

It's a good question and definitely the covid thing makes it the right time to pay attention to undrafted 20yo. The Sting's Nolan Burke signed an ELC with the preds, for example.

It's hard to know though unless you're really ingrained in it. Betting there are lots of MHL players but they're not currently accessible due to the Russia thing.

Hard to know witout actual viewings over a large sample.

2 hours ago, conundrumed said:

It's a good question and definitely the covid thing makes it the right time to pay attention to undrafted 20yo. The Sting's Nolan Burke signed an ELC with the preds, for example.

It's hard to know though unless you're really ingrained in it. Betting there are lots of MHL players but they're not currently accessible due to the Russia thing.

Hard to know witout actual viewings over a large sample.

The way you're talking, it almost makes me think the Flames should be involved in scouting.

We do PTOs every year but most them are...

well...weird.

Very rarely is it actually a player who was obviously passed over.    Correct my memory but last I recall was Schneider, and that was some years ago.   I can knock off 12 pretty easy this year that were clearly passed over.   And sure some of them have stuff in their closet we don't know about, but not all.

Would love to see the Flames on that.  Best things in life are free.

• Haha 1