GDT - Flames @ Sharks - December 20, 2022 - 8:30PM MDT Start

Ryan Man

10 hours ago, cross16 said:

Dube has teased us before but this is looking different. I think this is the breakout we’ve been waiting for. He’s doing great he little things with and without the puck that you weren’t seeing in previous years. 

very encouraging 

He's getting closer, year by year. Definitely works his tail off in the off-season and it shows. He'll be 25 heading into next year for a final year at $2.3 and I think the value this year and next will be exceptional.

I feel like he is always the most maligned Flames player from fans. But it's due to age, and he will age very well for us, leadership potential in a few years. Huberdeau is likely a great mentor for him to be around. Huby wasn't exactly a machine at Dube's age.

And who doesn't love that angry scoreface?lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

He's getting closer, year by year. Definitely works his tail off in the off-season and it shows. He'll be 25 heading into next year for a final year at $2.3 and I think the value this year and next will be exceptional.

I feel like he is always the most maligned Flames player from fans. But it's due to age, and he will age very well for us, leadership potential in a few years. Huberdeau is likely a great mentor for him to be around. Huby wasn't exactly a machine at Dube's age.

And who doesn't love that angry scoreface?lol

Best beard award.