FLAMES @ Devils Tues 26 Oct 2021

rocketdoctor

Which player has the most hits tonight?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which player has the most hits tonight?

• Milan the Mangler
    • Pitlick the Pugnacious
    • Gudbranson the Gunslinger
    • Coleman the Collector
    • Lewis the Leveller
    • Other the outrageous

1 minute ago, lou44291 said:

Great first period again. Hoping Mange gets a Hattie, but it looks like the flames are “managing the game” now (foot off the pedal). And as I wrote this mange got a chance 😄👍🏻

I take it he's not had one yet.

It's coming.

Think 30g is likely?

Yeah, he's playing next level Satoshi Nakamoto

4 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

I take it he's not had one yet.

It's coming.

Think 30g is likely?

Yeah, he's playing next level Satoshi Nakamoto

I’ve always had high hopes for Mange because he consistently does the right things and he always plays above his size. I can’t say I’ve ever seen him take a night off. I think 30g is possible! Remember, he’s pulling this off with Dube as his C and Ritchie as his RW. I like that Sutter is trying to generate some chemistry between Dube and Mange, but I think they’d be even more potent with a RW who could dish the puck. Would still love to nab Lebanc from SJ just because of the chemistry Mange already has with him. Plus, Lebanc and Dube could split C duties. 

Go Mange Go. 

1 minute ago, lou44291 said:

I’ve always had high hopes for Mange because he consistently does the right things and he always plays above his size. I can’t say I’ve ever seen him take a night off. I think 30g is possible! Remember, he’s pulling this off with Dube as his C and Ritchie as his RW. I like that Sutter is trying to generate some chemistry between Dube and Mange, but I think they’d be even more potent with a RW who could dish the puck. Would still love to nab Lebanc from SJ just because of the chemistry Mange already has with him. Plus, Lebanc and Dube could split C duties. 

Go Mange Go. 

I was saying at the start of the season that he was on a 26 goal pace last year, and he hadn;t even lit it on fire yet.

30 is not s stretch.

3 more good 6 game series.