FLAMES @ Rangers Mon 25 Oct 2021

rocketdoctor

How many points from forwards not named Tkchuck, Lindholm & Gaudreau?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How many points from forwards not named Tkachuk, Lindholm & Gaudreau?

Just now, cross16 said:

Gudbranson has not been good in the game and he wasn’t on that goal. Can’t let 2 guys get that much space behind you. 

I might have to re-watch but I thought it was Valimaki who blew his coverage in front. 

Ya!!!! Coleman!!!

america cart GIF

2 minutes ago, lou44291 said:

Wow. I didn’t know Backlund could hit anything but the middle of the goalies chest! Wow. 

He was aiming for chest but Igor was playing a poor angle and left top half of net open.

JK, it was a nice shot.

Top corner.

Noce to see goals from the 3rd line (or whatever line they refer to it as).

Man this team was an absolute mess under Ward. We’d have spent the entire 60 mins chasing the game. It’s been nice to see structure again and watching them play with an actual purpose has been nice! Good start to this road swing, really want to see how they can manage the losing skids this season but so far things have looked…stable!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rocketdoctor said:

Well 2 goals for the Breadman.

Good road game Flames.

Point to Dube, so I win the poll with 4 seconds left.

EDIT - I don't think that assist will hold.

Looked like Dube to Mangiapane to Ras to Mangiapane

Double Edit - I misread the poll.  Was thinking just the Mangiapane line.

Just seeing them respond with a goal right after the Rangers scored…it’s the kind of fight back this team had lacked for years now. If a team would have scored on us first,  the game was pretty much over with last years team. It’s nice to see the Flames display both some offensive flair and defensive prowess but doing better with shots against. Markstrom has been really solid  so far!

• Like 2

Eyes Flame GIF by Rooster Teeth

Awesome win. Loved how we went back on the attack after the rangers goal. Everyone loves a win, but I love a win more when the effort was there throughout. Flames look like they’re playing with purpose. Markstrom had a great night - saved our hashtags a few times with some big saves. GFG

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rickross said:

Man this team was an absolute mess under Ward. We’d have spent the entire 60 mins chasing the game. It’s been nice to see structure again and watching them play with an actual purpose has been nice! Good start to this road swing, really want to see how they can manage the losing skids this season but so far things have looked…stable!

1 minute ago, rickross said:

Just seeing them respond with a goal right after the Rangers scored…it’s the kind of fight back this team had lacked for years now. If a team would have scored on us first,  the game was pretty much over with last years team. It’s nice to see the Flames display both some offensive flair and defensive prowess but doing better with shots against. Markstrom has been really solid  so far!

Probably less skill than other years, but no passengers on the trip.

Love the compete.