Goaltending

conundrumed

2 hours ago, robrob74 said:

not that I’ve had the time to watch the past five games, I did watch last nights in a BP where they put the flames on one tv though… but I listen to the radio the day after to get a feel and they said the Flames didn’t play their game in the Pittsburgh game or something like that, saying Markstrom stole it… maybe I’m wrong and I might have caught some overtime call in shows. 

The thing about Flames radio I don't like is they have biases and make their comments to support those.

In other words, they get a hate on for a player and find every example to back it up.

We all do that a bit, but a radio broadcast doesn't give you the chance to form your own opinions.

I have watched every game, some closer than others, but I have never felt we were outplayed.

Shutout or not, I don't think we lose any of those games. 

Well regardless, one thing is for sure, we are at least getting the Markstrom we originally wanted last year…so that’s a positive in my books..though I do agree, it seems they are play pretty solid hockey ATM as a team, and Markstrom is back to form so it’s a win, win…well actually is 6 so far lol