Rasmus Andersson

conundrumed

1 hour ago, lou44291 said:

I’ve always seen RA as a future top pairing D, and I thought BT and the coaching staff was purposely holding him back in order to sign him to a friendlier contract when the time came. 

well, he’s now signed, but his deployment has been the same... that frustrates me, but with Gio’s injury (any update on Hamonic?) I’m hoping the coaching staff realizes he can handle more and should be put in more situations. 

“BOOM!” 😁

I don't know what they went with last night for pairs after Hammer went down.

Ras was the only one that seemed to maintain the same play throughout.

Stone was a mess defensively, but it was his best game.  Go figure.

Hanifin was okay.

Brodie was good.

We need wingers and the D is messing up the trade picture.

BOOM

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nice visual to demonstrate that while some of the goal/assist numbers are not there, Rasmus has really developed nicely this year. Having a big impact on the defensive side of the puck and the low offensive numbers seems to be some unfortunate luck that the team just does not seem to score when he's on the ice. 

Viewing this, it would be nice to see Ward start using him in a little more of a defensive role and see if he is up to it. The O zone starts jump out a bit but enough here to show he is ready for it IMO. Also shows why I'm so pro trading Hamonic to give Anderson that ice time. 

Rasmus vs Hamonic.PNG

Archived