Prospect: Martin Posposil 2018 4th Round pick

Flames first pick of the draft last year, 4th rounder, Martin Posposil was a bit of a controversial pick at the time as he looked like nothing more than a goon. However, he's taken a step-forward offensively. He's top 10 in USHL scoring despite being 8-9 games played behind most of the other guys int he league mind you at his age he should be doing that.  

However, he's also taken a major step back. He was just suspended for 12 games for an altercation with a fan in a really ugly looking situation. He claims the fan stated it by throwing garbage at him.

Seems like someone who has some tools but has some serious maturing to do. 

On 2/14/2019 at 9:57 AM, cross16 said:

However, he's also taken a major step back. He was just suspended for 12 games for an altercation with a fan in a really ugly looking situation. He claims the fan stated it by throwing garbage at him.

I saw another video of the same incident. The fan threw garbage at him, he threw it back out, and the fan threw more garbage at him. I mean, yeah he has some maturing to do, but still, I'm pretty sure at 19 I would have reacted pretty similarly if someone threw garbage at me multiple times.

28 minutes ago, Khrox said:

I saw another video of the same incident. The fan threw garbage at him, he threw it back out, and the fan threw more garbage at him. I mean, yeah he has some maturing to do, but still, I'm pretty sure at 19 I would have reacted pretty similarly if someone threw garbage at me multiple times.

That fan should be banned from the arena.

Archived