SJS

CGY

ANA

LVK

ARI

EDM

LA

VAN

Vancouver is riding a hot streak, or at least was.  They are a basement team.

LA is hurting.  Quick is suffering and looks destined to hit the old folks home soon.

EDM has had an easy schedule, with two teams so far on the end of B2B's.  Their B2B so far is against another B2B team (CHI).

ARI, I am rating a bit low, but they have an early hole.  They may exceed expectations, but they have to come tohether first.

LVK is missing one of their best players, and is falling back to earth.

ANA is always in the mix, but will have a setback like they always do,  The aging vets may not be enough to get them back near the top.

CGY is part homer pick and part based on the new additions.  Once they get the net and PP figured out, they will be good.

SJS has too many weapons to not win the division.

3 hours ago, travel_dude said:

My choices would be:

SJS

CGY

ANA

LVK

ARI

EDM

LA

VAN

Vancouver is riding a hot streak, or at least was.  They are a basement team.

LA is hurting.  Quick is suffering and looks destined to hit the old folks home soon.

EDM has had an easy schedule, with two teams so far on the end of B2B's.  Their B2B so far is against another B2B team (CHI).

ARI, I am rating a bit low, but they have an early hole.  They may exceed expectations, but they have to come tohether first.

LVK is missing one of their best players, and is falling back to earth.

ANA is always in the mix, but will have a setback like they always do,  The aging vets may not be enough to get them back near the top.

CGY is part homer pick and part based on the new additions.  Once they get the net and PP figured out, they will be good.

SJS has too many weapons to not win the division.

Oilers Oct sched is one of the worst ever...  Look at the teams they have had to play..

ec97fba872e47af8746150eca8eb3ae8.png

42 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

The reference was to plaing two teams in the 2nd game of a B2B.  Their own B2B is against CHI, who played last night as well.

Their next game is also against a team on the 2nd night of a B2B.

I was looking at the schedule because I'm thinking about coming out for a game this year. I want to see them in Calgary, and in Edmonton. My options for the Flames in Edmonton are both on back to backs. I can see them in Edmonton after Nashville, or after Detroit. 

Love. 

Archived