EC Rd 2 - Pitts vs Wash

conundrumed

EC Rd 2 - Pens vs Caps  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think, why in comments...

• Pittsburgh
    • Washington
    • Hate Both

I don't dislike Pittsburgh at all, I have great respect for some of their players.

That said, I wouldn't be disappointed to see Ovechkin raise the Stanley Cup above his head.

The Capitals have been around since the 1974/1975 season and are one of the 13 teams that have never won it all.

14 hours ago, Heartbreaker said:

I'd really like to see Washington win this one. Really tired of this rivalry, and really tired of Pittsburgh, to be honest with you. 

Love. 

I don't like the team.  Hate the pandering by the media.  Let's hope they are done this round so the Caps can lose in the conference finals.

1 hour ago, travel_dude said:

I don't like the team.  Hate the pandering by the media.  Let's hope they are done this round so the Caps can lose in the conference finals.

To be honest, I don't think Washington gets it done, but I do think that Boston could. And I don't mind that at all!

Love. 

I got totally sucker punched by a Pens fan last night, that hurt. Pretty sure I was almost concussed bouncing my head off of the pavement.

I'm so mellow, guessing that's why he hit me rather than my mouthy friends.

God, haven't done that in awhile. My left cheekbone is swollen and I have scrapes from my cheekbone to above my eyebrow.

He definitely needs dental work and stitches, so stupid. I was honestly saying nothing, just cheering for the Caps with 2 buddies.

If you're going to hit someone, knock them out. When you don't, expect pure rage, regardless of how tough you think you are.

I used to like fighting, but I met my matches. I try to avoid it like the plague, and feel like Satoshi Nakamoto today for losing control.

Anger issues are like being a coke head, any slip up is met with a lot of depression.

Go Caps.

14 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

I got totally sucker punched by a Pens fan last night, that hurt. Pretty sure I was almost concussed bouncing my head off of the pavement.

God, haven't done that in awhile. My left cheekbone is swollen and I have scrapes from my cheekbone to above my eyebrow.

He definitely needs dental work and stitches, so stupid. I was honestly saying nothing, just cheering for the Caps with 2 buddies.

If you're going to hit someone, knock them out. When you don't, expect pure rage, regardless of how tough you think you are.

I used to like fighting, but I met my matches. I try to avoid it like the plague, and feel like Satoshi Nakamoto today for losing control.

Anger issues are like being a coke head, any slip up is met with a lot of depression.

Go Caps.

I certainly hope that you recover quickly. That sounds really brutal. Satoshi happens man. Set it aside as best as you can and keep your chin up. In the meantime, alcohol; the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

On 4/30/2018 at 2:06 PM, conundrumed said:

Go Caps.

Dang! You certainly ran into an (.) of a fan.

I don't like the Pengies for obvious reasons but have never had a problem with their fans. In winter I usually wear a Flyers parka & this winter while leaving a Dr. appointment I shared an elevator with a big biker type & his girl. He commented on my jacket, smiled & pulled up his sleeve to reveal a Penguin logo. We got to main, talked hockey for a few minutes, agreed we couldn't very well wish each other luck but did shake hands & agreed just to hope for a great season of hockey with an even better playoffs.

I didn't like his team affiliation but the tattoo spoke of his loyalty so I respect that. That & him being able to hold a civilized conversation with a fan of the Pens cross state rival. The guy is obviously a hockey fan & not blinded by the fact not everyone likes his favorite team.

21 minutes ago, Flyerfan52 said:

Dang! You certainly ran into an (.) of a fan.

I don't like the Pengies for obvious reasons but have never had a problem with their fans. In winter I usually wear a Flyers parka & this winter while leaving a Dr. appointment I shared an elevator with a big biker type & his girl. He commented on my jacket, smiled & pulled up his sleeve to reveal a Penguin logo. We got to main, talked hockey for a few minutes, agreed we couldn't very well wish each other luck but did shake hands & agreed just to hope for a great season of hockey with an even better playoffs.

I didn't like his team affiliation but the tattoo spoke of his loyalty so I respect that. That & him being able to hold a civilized conversation with a fan of the Pens cross state rival. The guy is obviously a hockey fan & not blinded by the fact not everyone likes his favorite team.

The best part, was Pens fans defending me. So I'm pretty sure no one else in the bar thought I was this way or that.

I think he'd decided he didn't like me, hockey or not.

It happens.

That survival gene can wear a guy down though, lol.

45 minutes ago, Flyerfan52 said:

Bye bye Cindy!:lol:

I won't miss you. :)

I was laughing to myself wondering if Crosby was going to argue the results of the game, because...Crosby. He went to the bench after the goal was scored looking as though he thought he could get a best out of three OT periods. It reminded me of Ace Ventura at the mental hospital (slo-mo reverse scene). B)

2 minutes ago, Cowtownguy said:

I was laughing to myself wondering if Crosby was going to argue the results of the game, because...Crosby. He went to the bench after the goal was scored looking as though he thought he could get a best out of three OT periods. It reminded me of Ace Ventura at the mental hospital (slo-mo reverse scene). B)

His giveaway to Ovi caused the Kuz breakaway, I think he was pausing for reflection, lol.

17 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

His giveaway to Ovi caused the Kuz breakaway, I think he was pausing for reflection, lol.

These days, the guy plays such error-free hockey, you know that one really burned him big time. He must have known OV might be in on an OT goal after how he played the last few games, but to cause the turnover to OV who assisted on the goal. Ouch!

Archived