2 hours ago, ABC923 said:

Kylington now named to the Sweden roster.  Best of luck at the tourney!

Just to clarify he was named to the prelinary roster. Final Roster will include some cuts althought i think Kylington looks like he is in good shape with the Dmen they did name. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, halfway through the season, as suspected it looks like I have to tone down some of my earlier comments.  

Not giving up on Kylington at all, but he's not consistently proving to be that "special talent" that he was at the start of the year.  

Still, seen huge improvements and glad to have him.

19 hours ago, jjgallow said:

Well, halfway through the season, as suspected it looks like I have to tone down some of my earlier comments.  

Not giving up on Kylington at all, but he's not consistently proving to be that "special talent" that he was at the start of the year.  

Still, seen huge improvements and glad to have him.

What are basing this on?  Have you been tuning into the Heat games or are you looking at production or his perfornmance in the WJC?  I ask that because any report out of Stockton has him being an elite skater, but learning the pro game on the 1st pairing.  

21 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

What are basing this on?  Have you been tuning into the Heat games or are you looking at production or his perfornmance in the WJC?  I ask that because any report out of Stockton has him being an elite skater, but learning the pro game on the 1st pairing.  

he runs their number 1 PP. Their number one pairing that the use 5 on 5 is actually Wotherspoon- Andersson.

• 2 months later...

Kylington has a goal and 5 points in his last 5 games.    He's stepping it up to finish the season strong.  

Really nice to see.   Also overtoook Andersson for the defenceman's scoring lead again.

We are really fortunate to have both these guys improving like they are.

2 hours ago, jjgallow said:

Kylington has a goal and 5 points in his last 5 games.    He's stepping it up to finish the season strong.  

Really nice to see.   Also overtoook Andersson for the defenceman's scoring lead again.

We are really fortunate to have both these guys improving like they are.

I think you will get to see Andersson play in one or two of the regular season games.  Sitting him is not helping him be a potential injury replacement, and no, I don't want to see Wideman again.  

Archived