Flames mentioned on Primetime sports

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That show is one of the reasons I don't watch much SportsNet anymore...short of Flames games.

I skipped to the 30 second spits of enlightenment and laughed...although the Iggy rumor could hold some weight...What could we get? (don't answer, that's for another thread that I am sure none of us really wanna have). And Sutter is getting long in the tooth as far as being here and getting practically nothing as far as championships go. One taste, that's it. There is and end to the leash at some point, I hope everyone knows this.

All in all I think it's rubbish to talk about these topics now. At the end of the season I may be more than willing to entertain the thought of a change of this nature, not so much now. I still like what I see.

:o Holy crap. Some pompous Toronto talking head actually acknowledged the existence of the Western Conference?

You sir, win at the highest level and of the highest caliber. Thank you for time.

These three should just stick to talking about how Toronto is just in a "rebuilding phase."

Yup, Iginla wants out. That's why he took a paycut, has called every potential FA who the Flames were interested in (most recently JBo), and is heavily involved with local charities. Sounds to me like he's ready to jump ship. NOT! Jarome Iginla is and shall always be a Flame.

Let's face it, these guys are paid more to raise controversy than to actually report the facts. The facts are easy and anyone (media) can report those, however they're just not sexy. Now stirring up rumor and antagonizing sports fans, that takes a special someone, and that someone is what's known as a douche bag.

All baseless speculation by TO-centric sports folks. I like watching the show because occasionally it's fun seeing old guys get riled up by arguing about sports, but at times it seems they're trying a little too hard to cause a stir or to create issues where there are none.

Archived