TSN Comments Section Gone?

robrob1974

I thought I remember reading they were getting rid of them. It generally turned into fans just insulting each other and getting pretty vulgar so I can see why TSN would get rid of it. 

Some online news sources have followed that as well.  They have to police them, as they can and have become racist or other.

The Wideman story is one that has no point in allowing comments unless you have surplus space to hold all the moronic stuff coming out.  As it is, this web site is already at 8 pages on the topic, and that is 99% Flames fans.

Try reading some of the stuff on Flames or Oiler or Yotes on Eklund's site.  Some of them would make a sailor blush.

Eklund?  Well no, the main content has to attract me there in the first place.

CBC comments were a great read too, in a bad way.  I hope youtube doesn't go that route of eliminating comments.

Eklund?  Well no, the main content has to attract me there in the first place.

CBC comments were a great read too, in a bad way.  I hope youtube doesn't go that route of eliminating comments.

I like to read the Oiler or Flames posts for the comments.  The articles are either a homer view (Oilers) or about a day behind for news or content.  Some of the posters are too funny.

Archived