New Uni's Around The Nhl

s4xon

Buffalo Sabres president on 3rd jersey: ‘If it’s a turd burger … I’ll have to eat it’

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/buffalo-sabres-president-3rd-jersey-turd-burger-ll-150636078--nhl.html

Can't wait to see them.

I think they'll look cool as hell on ice and in action.

I had initial issue with the grey... but you may not notice it too much on the ice.. I'll wait and see before i swing one way or the other on them.

StLouisBluesAlt96.jpg

Now THAT's a jersey!  :lol: (maybe in Europe, with some Supermeat ads pasted all over it)

Ugh...I remember that concept.  This and the Coyotes jerseys were the ones that stuck out to me like a sore thumb.

Phoenix-coyotes-throwback.jpg

Hell, even the Mighty ducks jersey with the duck jumping out of the ice fist first was better than these 2.

Posted in another thread, but this could potentially be our 3rd jersey coming into the season. :wacko:

Man, I can barely see what's going on.  Here's a few from Icethetics.

3b5089c6be9fb44146f355d4dda108b0.pnga9b1660048183d6e2302023990035bc9.pngd202e62c6a57a1de14ac3a0ac6cea528.png

Not a great move if these are real deal.  Both the font and the scripting is disgusting.  They look like New Jersey Devils threads or something you would find as a Canadian Tire knockoff. If they're real, I know where my money isn't going.....

Boy am I glad I got my Kipper retro when I did

Archived