Exhibition Games

echoison

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go to games put on by

• Owners with Replacement Players
    • NHLPA with NHL players
    • Both
    • Neither

I read that there is a small rumor that the owners maybe looking to get replacement players for November, so I thought I would see if anyone would be interested in going to those games? Also, if the owners do that the players might as well put on their own games too. (I think they have already, more of charity events I think) Anyway, thoughts?

Me personally, I would not pay very much to go see replacement players, rather just go watch the Heat but an exhibition game of NHL players, that is something that I would go and see. Especially if they had contests to get us the Fans into the game.

barely support em now financially... no way would i consider an inferior product to waste my time let alone money on.

I'm a huge hockey fan... strike that... I'm a NHL fan... more specifically.. i'm a Canuck fan.

The real thing only please... anything else, i got no time for.. got much better things to do and spend money on... like some new golf clubs.

barely support em now financially... no way would i consider an inferior product to waste my time let alone money on.

I'm a huge hockey fan... strike that... I'm a NHL fan... more specifically.. i'm a Canuck fan.

The real thing only please... anything else, i got no time for.. got much better things to do and spend money on... like some new golf clubs.

Don't forget spending money on Lawyers to get you out of those riot charges! *Wink*

Archived