2011/2012 Prospect Statistics Thread

I think Calgary should consider assigning Ortio to the ECHL, he isn't getting any playing time in Abbotsford. Only 7 games so far, thats not enough for a goalie that still needs a lot of work if he is ever going to progress.

I think Calgary should consider assigning Ortio to the ECHL, he isn't getting any playing time in Abbotsford. Only 7 games so far, thats not enough for a goalie that still needs a lot of work if he is ever going to progress.

• 1 year later...

I'm really hoping they don't call up Ortio or any of their other top prospects. (hopefully it's not even allowed).

Brust is way too strong in net, they won't get any playing time. I don't think we should have two goaltending prospects with the Heat unless it's a true two-goaltender system.

Lets break some more records, Brust!

• 3 months later...

I'll add this post I found here. It is a really good read on the Flames Prospects and who has excelled this season and a bit of who has disappointed.

If you need to get straight in your mind who fits where and who needs more time elsewhere this will help.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/89543/mix-of-grit-and-skill-found-in-calgary-flames-prospect-awards/#more-89543

Posted · Hidden by The_People1, May 22, 2013 - spam
Hidden by The_People1, May 22, 2013 - spam

Авто из Германии, Бельгии, Голландии с пробегом. покупка автомобиля с пробегом, оформление таможенных документов, растаможка машины. авто из германии с пробегом

Авто из Германии, Бельгии, Голландии с пробегом. покупка автомобиля с пробегом, оформление таможенных документов, растаможка машины. поддержанные автомобили из германии

Archived