Qc Flames Sign 3

I wonder if Armstrong will be able to turn into a serviceable 2nd line center in the long run?

Keith Aulie from his stats and articles about him seems like he'd be able to make a decent 5-6 defenseman.

Watt...well nothing too that gives him much out there, hear he is dirty and not too brave, and dosen't look like any kind of scorer that we could use. Not even much of an agitator either from what I hear.

I have seen alot of Watt over the past few years and you guys are right...He may play some hockey in the minors but he won't play in the NHL...He was traded twice this year in junior and playes a very cowardly game...

He is never first on the puck and always hits smaller players when their back is turned...He constantly flaps his mouth off when heading to the penalty box and always seems to back down when challenged...

His next clean check will be his first clean check...

How come no Juuso Puustinen and Devin Didiomete? Have they been signed yet?

JD Watt used to play for the Vancouver Giants and he was a real leader on that team and provided them with a lot of energy during their Memorial Cup runs. I'm pretty high on him actually and think he can be a future 4th line agitator for the Flames.

and i've heard nothing but good things about Aulie.

How come no Juuso Puustinen and Devin Didiomete? Have they been signed yet?

JD Watt used to play for the Vancouver Giants and he was a real leader on that team and provided them with a lot of energy during their Memorial Cup runs. I'm pretty high on him actually and think he can be a future 4th line agitator for the Flames.

and i've heard nothing but good things about Aulie.

Last i read Pusstinen was preparing to head to QC to sign a contract so I'm also kinda confused about that.

I agree about JD Watt. He is not my favorit player by any means, and I have seen some of what priest is saying, ie the dirty plays, but not that much. He is an agitator and pretty good at it, but also is a good team guy from what i've seen and heard. He also went right after Matt Pelech, big heavyweight, at the prospects campt this year. I also think he can be a great agitator.

I'm not very high and Aulie. I like him as a person and hear great things about his character but IMO he needs alot of work to be in the NHL. He isn't confident with the puck, and doesn't have great foot speed which make it much tougher for a big guy like himself. I'm not saying he has no future, just suggesting he needs work if he is gonna play in the NHL.

Armstrong I am a big fan of. I see alot of Craig Conroy in Armstrong. Good faceoff ability, actually just won an award for it in the OHL, good size and strength, but also some offesnive skill. I think he can have an NHL career similar to Conroy's without some of the top end numbers Conroy put up for a while.

None of them played but I have spoken to all of them. Armstrong comes off as a very smart hockey type of guy. Watt didnt speak much kinda quite and Jolly green giant Oops I mean Aulie That kid is GYNORMUS. Armstrong told me that they were sent down with the skating coach to practice with the ahl boys to see if they can hang. Shoot they Were wearing all there junior gear still with a qc training jersey.

Watt and McE kinda had a little spurt on thursday from what I heard. I asked him and he says he doesnt practice like a wimp its 100% all the way.

The team lost there final home game last night and the Flames were screwed over. The horrendus ref called two goals that where not goals at all. then Ramholt hits the back pipe and the puck shoots out of the net and it was a no goal. Palin went to argue and the ref wanted nothing to do with him.

Great first season cant wait for next year

Is it October yet?

Archived