Hitmen No. 2 In Chl

Wow.I didn't think they would be ranked that high..They better come out rocking.

Who was ranked #1..?

London Knights are no. 1. I guess we'll find out tomorrow when the season starts how good they are. They are full of veterans this year and they have Karl Alzner and Ryan White.

I thought they'd be a top team in the WHL but not the top team.

Ranking seems a little too high if you ask me (not that anyone did).

They'll have a good team but I can't see it being THAT good.

I agree. Dan Spence is questionable as a number one, and i think the need a more expolosive offensive player, and mroe offensive depth to be that good. However, they do have some players they like in that role so maybe it can work.

Aside from taht, I think Kisio is a brutal coach, and I doubt they will live up to that ranking.

I agree. Dan Spence is questionable as a number one, and i think the need a more expolosive offensive player, and mroe offensive depth to be that good. However, they do have some players they like in that role so maybe it can work.

Aside from taht, I think Kisio is a brutal coach, and I doubt they will live up to that ranking.

I thought Spense looked great in the playoffs last year so I'm hoping he's finally living up to his potential. He's a great athlete.

Kisio is a good coach but doesn't seem to be able to get the team playing with emotion. I wouldn't mind Kisio stepping down as coach and just look after the GM duties. As GM, he might be the best in the league. Every year he has a talented group of rookies and he's made some great trades over the years.

I thought Spense looked great in the playoffs last year so I'm hoping he's finally living up to his potential. He's a great athlete.

Kisio is a good coach but doesn't seem to be able to get the team playing with emotion. I wouldn't mind Kisio stepping down as coach and just look after the GM duties. As GM, he might be the best in the league. Every year he has a talented group of rookies and he's made some great trades over the years.

He is a great Gm, just not a good coach. I questioned his decision to be a full time coach and thougth he should have stuck to GM. I would never insult his GM ability, be to me he is a bad coach. Can't motiavte his team to save his life or get most of his guys playng at top potential.

He is a great Gm, just not a good coach. I questioned his decision to be a full time coach and thougth he should have stuck to GM. I would never insult his GM ability, be to me he is a bad coach. Can't motiavte his team to save his life or get most of his guys playng at top potential.

I remember an interview the year he took over as coach. He said it came out of a meeting with Ken King who thought it would be a good idea. As coach, he has them playing an effective system but they lack emotion and work ethic at times. They don't seem to live up to their potential given their talent.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I'm on board with Kisio gassing himself. This team is way too talented to be moving towards medoicrity.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived