*official Whl Playoffs Thread*

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hitmen scored EIGHT (8) seconds in to OT to win the game 5 - 4 in Brandon after coming back from being down 3 - 1 in the third period.

How would you like to be the folks in Brandon who waited 20 minutes for OT to start, only to have the other team score 8 seconds in! :lol:

Hitmen lead the series 3 - 2! Game 6 is at home on Sunday!

The Hitmen scored EIGHT (8) seconds in to OT to win the game 5 - 4 in Brandon after coming back from being down 3 - 1 in the third period.

How would you like to be the folks in Brandon who waited 20 minutes for OT to start, only to have the other team score 8 seconds in! :lol:

Hitmen lead the series 3 - 2! Game 6 is at home on Sunday!

Sunday afternoon game..Should be a lot of people there..Go Hitmen!

That was so much more enjoyable of a game to watch!!! Do you think the Flames could borrow Kisio to coach our games on days when the Hitmen aren't playing? A few players wouldn't be a bad idea either...at least they showed they wanted to be there! Can't wait to see the Medicine Hat series. It's going to be a tough match up!

What a good game, this is a team that WANTS to win, unlike the Flames.

The first time in 7 years they will go to the Conference Finals, and potentially 4 wins away from an automatic Memorial Cup berth (if Vancouver also makes it to the league finals, as they are hosts of the tournament this year). This team has so much heart and determination, with GREAT coaching who run a great system.

That was a great game. I was there with some family and we had a great time. The Hitmen dominated the vast majority of that game, even if their PP really kind of fails. Definitely a pick-me-up after that horrible Flames effort this morning. (My dad and I decided the Flames should follow the Hitmen's lead - lose the first two and then take the next four.)

That was a great game. I was there with some family and we had a great time. The Hitmen dominated the vast majority of that game, even if their PP really kind of fails. Definitely a pick-me-up after that horrible Flames effort this morning. (My dad and I decided the Flames should follow the Hitmen's lead - lose the first two and then take the next four.)

Well hopefully if the Hitmen can do it

The Flames can....oh how sweet that would be.

Archived