GDT Flames @ Vegas Feb 23/22 7:00pm Start

travel_dude

Hey TD. Thanks for the thread. A little quiet in here tonight eh? Gotta say, these flames haven’t been very entertaining this year. Francis keeps bringing up the one goal games, but many of those losses came at the hands of a second string or rookie goaltender. At least by my eyes. So I don’t put a lot of trust in that statistic. 

nice to see we’re up 1 and that the PP is going. GFG!

Just now, LouCifer said:

Hey TD. Thanks for the thread. A little quiet in here tonight eh? Gotta say, these flames haven’t been very entertaining this year. Francis keeps bringing up the one goal games, but many of those losses came at the hands of a second string or rookie goaltender. At least by my eyes. So I don’t put a lot of trust in that statistic. 

I guess I was talking to myself. LOL

1 minute ago, LouCifer said:

The more damning stat was that we have only lead for 2 minutes over 7 games prior.

That is insane.