FLAMES @ Ducks Friday 3 December 2021

rocketdoctor

9 hours ago, conundrumed said:

Big love rd. We love you, you limey bastard. Why are you such a big Flames fan on the other side of Greenland?

You're good to us!

Had the honur of serving 2 and half years at CFB Suffield/BATUS from March 88-90.

Fell in love with Hockey and it was an easy decison to support the Med Hat Tigers and the Flames.  Could have bandwagoned on the back of the Great One and become an oilstain.  It would have netted me a couple of Cups as a fan.  But I savour 1989 finals!!   I Got to see game 2 of the finals at the dome.

But my fondest live Saddledome memory is round 2 when we played LA and when Bearcut Murray jumped on the ice to tend to Vernon and we scored at the other end.   Greztky was fuming and the whole dome started chanting Whiner, Whiner Whiner at him. Never forgot that night.

• Like 1

This seems to happen when we play in ANA.  The Ducks are true gentllemen and we are douchebags that must go to the box regularly.  The delay of games calls are what they are, but this was much more dirty a game than was called.  Zegras cross checking Tkachuk in the lower back; that crap has to stop.  Coleman took exception, but Zegras only was called for 2 minutes.  He should face a fine at the very least.

c_Pcyl-p?format=jpg&name=360x360

6 hours ago, rocketdoctor said:

Had the honur of serving 2 and half years at CFB Suffield/BATUS from March 88-90.

Fell in love with Hockey and it was an easy decison to support the Med Hat Tigers and the Flames.  Could have bandwagoned on the back of the Great One and become an oilstain.  It would have netted me a couple of Cups as a fan.  But I savour 1989 finals!!   I Got to see game 2 of the finals at the dome.

But my fondest live Saddledome memory is round 2 when we played LA and when Bearcut Murray jumped on the ice to tend to Vernon and we scored at the other end.   Greztky was fuming and the whole dome started chanting Whiner, Whiner Whiner at him. Never forgot that night.

What an awesome story! Glad that I asked.:)