FLAMES @ Ducks Friday 3 December 2021

rocketdoctor

1 minute ago, travel_dude said:

Valimaki playing tonight in Stockton.

Good. Before tonight’s game Sutter flat out said Kyller beat him out. Then talked about how if you’re a 4-5-6 D, someone’s always coming for your job. Basically pushing Valimaki to work for that 1-2-3 position. Love it. 

1 minute ago, conundrumed said:

Was that me?

Lol

Truthfully tho, I played D my whole life and never uttered the word during a game. Superstition? Maybe. I just didn’t want to let up how I was playing by thinking or believing the shutout was in the bag. It was simply to keep my focus. To each their own. I don’t blame you for the goal. Coincidence. If you had that kind of power, I’d be buying you a cape and asking you to help me win the lottery 😁😆

My gifs and responses are all in good fun. Tongue-in-cheek, but admittedly with some nervousness. 

holy cow. Coleman scores? Cape is in the mail, now about that lottery….

2 minutes ago, LouCifer said:

Lol

Truthfully tho, I played D my whole life and never uttered the word during a game. Superstition? Maybe. I just didn’t want to let up how I was playing by thinking or believing the shutout was in the bag. It was simply to keep my focus. To each their own. I don’t blame you for the goal. Coincidence. If you had that kind of power, I’d be buying you a cape and asking you to help me win the lottery 😁😆

My gifs and responses are all in good fun. Tongue-in-cheek, but admittedly with some nervousness. 

holy cow. Coleman scores? Cape is in the mail, now about that lottery….

I played net. I uttered it from puck drop.lol