Penguins @ FLAMES Monday 29 November 2021

rocketdoctor

Did Valimaki pipe-up again about not playing? I saw another article over the 3-day break, and I’m beginning to think Valimaki’s comments have taken him out of suiting up for the last couple of games. Zad surely hasn’t had strong showings and I can’t think of a reason why Valimaki is still out other than Sutter’s hand will not be forced to play anyone. 

Just now, LouCifer said:

Did Valimaki pipe-up again about not playing? I saw another article over the 3-day break, and I’m beginning to think Valimaki’s comments have taken him out of suiting up for the last couple of games. Zad surely hasn’t had strong showings and I can’t think of a reason why Valimaki is still out other than Sutter’s hand will not be forced to play anyone. 

No, he made those comments to Finnish press a while ago.

He's since changed his tune and said he just needs to be ready.

He hates not playing of course.

2 minutes ago, LouCifer said:

On cue Zaddy mad a bad read and almost takes a penalty trying to recover.

Then he gets a strong shot on net.

It's an adventure.