the core

Horsman1

So our core forwards have dwindled down to Monahan/Gaudreau./Backlund and Tkachuk.. Our new core Additions being Lindholm and Coleman and our up and comers.. Mangiapane and Dube.. Our ever rotating fourth liners currently being..Lucic/ Pitlick/rRtchie and Lewis  and Richardson leaves us still one top nine player short.. The defence is completely rebuilt with no old core players left now consists of.. Hanafin/Tanev/Anderson./ Zadorov /Stone/Valamaki /Kylington ./Mackey andGudbranson.. with word on the net being Mekeyev of The Leafs wanting a trade to Calgary.. We have Markstrom and about 36 guys for back-up in net.. Still no number one center that Sutter says we are missing and in need of.. what are we missing and what would you give up for that number one center and who would he be??? 

8 minutes ago, Horsman1 said:

So our core forwards have dwindled down to Monahan/Gaudreau./Backlund and Tkachuk.. Our new core Additions being Lindholm and Coleman and our up and comers.. Mangiapane and Dube.. Our ever rotating fourth liners currently being..Lucic/ Pitlick/rRtchie and Lewis leaves us still one top nine player short.. The defence is completely rebuilt with no old core players left now consists of.. Hanafin/Tanev/Anderson./ Zadorov /Stone/Valamaki /Kylington ./Mackey andGudbranson.. with word on the net being Mekeyev of The Leafs wanting a trade to Calgary.. We have Markstrom and about 36 guys for back-up in net.. Still no number one center that Sutter says we are missing and in need of.. what are we missing and what would you give up for that number one center and who would he be??? 

Im confused haven't we had Lind for a couple of yrs now with the trade of Hamilton which brought us Haniffin and Lind ? I think that might be the only trade where we only lost Fox for free but of course he was another College player which we seem to lose for the most part any way

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 6:31 PM, Horsman1 said:

So our core forwards have dwindled down to Monahan/Gaudreau./Backlund and Tkachuk.. Our new core Additions being Lindholm and Coleman and our up and comers.. Mangiapane and Dube.. Our ever rotating fourth liners currently being..Lucic/ Pitlick/rRtchie and Lewis  and Richardson leaves us still one top nine player short.. The defence is completely rebuilt with no old core players left now consists of.. Hanafin/Tanev/Anderson./ Zadorov /Stone/Valamaki /Kylington ./Mackey andGudbranson.. with word on the net being Mekeyev of The Leafs wanting a trade to Calgary.. We have Markstrom and about 36 guys for back-up in net.. Still no number one center that Sutter says we are missing and in need of.. what are we missing and what would you give up for that number one center and who would he be??? 

At some point, we may need to face the reality that our current core is actually Coronato, maybe Wolf.

But once we get over that fact we can at least see light at the end of the tunnel.

On 9/24/2021 at 10:28 AM, jjgallow said:

At some point, we may need to face the reality that our current core is actually Coronato, maybe Wolf.

But once we get over that fact we can at least see light at the end of the tunnel.

That isn't actually true. 

JG, Mony, Lindholm, Tkachuk, Backlund, Hanifin, Tanev, Markstrom?

Mangia, Dube, Andersson, Valimaki coming along.

Decent prospect pool behind them.

Not getting the panic. That's a good mix of players. Can we end the doom and gloom already? Do we need another "Real Fan" thread?lol

Let's stop pretending every player we have will be the worst version of themselves. We aren't bad with a really good coach/teacher.

If you just wanna Satoshi Nakamoto on every player we have, please spare us. We get it,

Can we end the "sky is falling" crap?

It's not. Nothing is ever as bad as it can be made out to be.

Not telling everyone to be a cheerleader, but jfc, stop being anti-Flames.

Thousands of fans think they know better. Great. Geniuses.

Detroit's my other team. They aren't good.

But I'm a fan, I don't Satoshi Nakamoto all over them.

Our roster isn't as bad a recipe as gets depicted. It's a good roster, lest you guys wanna lace 'em up and show me the errors of my ways.

When you stop complaining about it, you may see a pretty competitive team.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, conundrumed said:

That isn't actually true. 

JG, Mony, Lindholm, Tkachuk, Backlund, Hanifin, Tanev, Markstrom?

Mangia, Dube, Andersson, Valimaki coming along.

Decent prospect pool behind them.

Not getting the panic. That's a good mix of players. Can we end the doom and gloom already? Do we need another "Real Fan" thread?lol

Let's stop pretending every player we have will be the worst version of themselves. We aren't bad with a really good coach/teacher.

If you just wanna Satoshi Nakamoto on every player we have, please spare us. We get it,

Can we end the "sky is falling" crap?

It's not. Nothing is ever as bad as it can be made out to be.

Not telling everyone to be a cheerleader, but jfc, stop being anti-Flames.

Thousands of fans think they know better. Great. Geniuses.

Detroit's my other team. They aren't good.

But I'm a fan, I don't Satoshi Nakamoto all over them.

Our roster isn't as bad a recipe as gets depicted. It's a good roster, lest you guys wanna lace 'em up and show me the errors of my ways.

When you stop complaining about it, you may see a pretty competitive team.

https://www.espn.com/nhl/standings/_/season/2021/group/league

13 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Try to have a point JJ.

Last year is over.

It's not the only thing that's over.

But with that comes new possibilities. 

As we approach the regular season I will become a tad less negative and a tad more supportive.    Until roughly the trade deadline.    We're going to be on the same side by then, whatever side that is