WC Rd 2: SJ vs Vegas

conundrumed

SJ vs Vegas  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it? Comment how many games.

• SJ
    • Vegas

Vegas in 6. I think this has the potential to be one of the best series in the playoffs. Both teams have depth, both have great offenses, and they have the top 2 goalies in the playoffs by GAA and save % [discounting Hammond's one game]. Very tight series but I'm rooting for Vegas due to the storyline. 

I have been underestimating Vegas from day 1. I keep thinking that they are going to show their true colours, and they just keep going forward. They are spanking San Jose in a big way tonight. It is 4-0 after the first, and it easily be 6-0 if not for the bad bounces. 

13 hours ago, Cowtownguy said:

Wow, 7-0 for Vegas. 

& E Kane has a hearing with the Dept. of Player Safety today for his cross checks to the shoulder & head of Edouard Bellemare. Kane got 5 minutes & the game for it. This was inthe 3rd with the score already 5-0.

Considering Josh Morrissey got 1 game for his accidental, non-penalized cross check to Staal I'm guessing 2 or 3 games.

26 minutes ago, Flyerfan52 said:

& E Kane has a hearing with the Dept. of Player Safety today for his cross checks to the shoulder & head of Edouard Bellemare. Kane got 5 minutes & the game for it. This was inthe 3rd with the score already 5-0.

Considering Josh Morrissey got 1 game for his accidental, non-penalized cross check to Staal I'm guessing 2 or 3 games.

That was such a dumb move. Why nail him in the face like that? All it accomplished was harming his team. Any reservations I had about Kane being a fit for the Flames were reaffirmed by that idiocy. I am sure that Wilson was elated by that one.

Maximum destruction.

Vegas is the only team that hasn't lost a playoff game yet...also...ever! lol.

Kane sent the message loud and clear.

If the message he intended to send was that he's a total Hash Rate.

Now I'll just be cheering for SJ to win every game that he's suspended for. I'm about wanting good to come out of bad situations!

Then they can lose again when he's back...

Archived