Jack Adams Finalists

conundrumed

As much as I dont want to appear biased, I dont see why mclellan is in the running for this award. The oilers did go from a lottery team to a 100 point team, but I dont think that had as much to do with coaching as it did riding talbot into the sunset with his first line of mcdavid-draisital-maroon running rough shot over the nhl. I think a guy like guy boucher is much more deserving, I even like what bruce boudreau did in Minnesota, although im assuming he didnt get nominated because they faltered down the stretch, but still. 

19 hours ago, Cowtownguy said:

I like Boucher as a winner. I hate to admit that Torts really does deserve some consideration. It is amazing how they played so poorly last year and totally turned it around this year. 

I thought CLB would be a big problem last year, but they just couldn't get any goaltending. For that reason, I wasn't terribly surprised what they did this year with great goaltending. That's a very good roster on paper imho. Torts wouldn't even be their coach right now if they got that kind of 'tending last year.

I wish the Flyers had shown more patience with Bobo, he's a real difference maker when he's healthy and on his game. ff would know more about that decision than I do.

Can't we just give Babcock a lifetime achievement award and take him out of the nomination? lol

Boucher really deserves a lot of credit. Even more with Crawford as an asst, haha.

Archived