Oilers new arena

They really needed it. Rexall is a total dump, and I mean Edmonton dump-like. It is so crowded too. If you want to have a beer there, you had better know of a secret spot because you will be running into people left, right, and centre. The new one is impressive. The problem is that it is in a crummy area. Decent people will basically have to flee after a game because you don't want to be walking around that area late at night all alone. It is like the Cecil Hotel, but crummy.

They really needed it. Rexall is a total dump, and I mean Edmonton dump-like. It is so crowded too. If you want to have a beer there, you had better know of a secret spot because you will be running into people left, right, and centre. The new one is impressive. The problem is that it is in a crummy area. Decent people will basically have to flee after a game because you don't want to be walking around that area late at night all alone. It is like the Cecil Hotel, but crummy.

I heard that they were giving season tickets to some of the homeless people in the area.  They refer to them as tier3 fans.

Archived