Lord Stanley Prediction Fun 2

rocketdoctor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 2 all finished along with Cfriening, Ameter and Dirty Deeds!  As everyone had Rangers in round 2 at least everyone got some points on the board.

06a88799b054f6f1d35f56536d0e2567.png

446f502ce6c32d85d617c09b59682c42.png

w00-h00!

Now, for the adjustments for the rest of the playoffs.....

Conference Championship

Chicago vs Anaheim - Chicago in 6

Rangers vs Tampa Bay - Rangers in 6

Stanley Cup

Rangers vs Chicago - Chicago in 6

• 2 weeks later...

With the Dude the only one picking the Bolts he shoots into the lead.

With Heartbreaker having Ducks in 7 TD could be caught and we could have a tie or if Chi win RD FF2 & FON would pick up 50 points and be 10 back withonly RD & FF2 havoing Chicago in the final.

a1a1418e89b2457deff5497b67eeeca5.png

Sorry to hijack this thread, but does the NHL not hand out the Conference Champions trophies anymore?  I waited for the presentation after the Bolts/Rangers game, but it never happened.

I am assuming that Rogers does not know or care about the finer points about the playoffs, and told CBC to shut it down.

That's the only reasonable explanation, since nothing should have changed from last year.

Maybe this year they have a Stanley Cup Queen riding in a convertible with the cup to deliver it to the Champions on the ice.

I didn't watch the game but during Sportscenter on TSN they showed a shot of Stamkos with the trophy.  No touching, of course.  :P

P.S.  I still think it's awesome that Iginla grabbed the trophy and hauled it off to the dressing room after the Flames won the Western Conference in '04.  I think the no touching thing is a bunch of hooey.  :P

I didn't watch the game but during Sportscenter on TSN they showed a shot of Stamkos with the trophy.  No touching, of course.  :P

P.S.  I still think it's awesome that Iginla grabbed the trophy and hauled it off to the dressing room after the Flames won the Western Conference in '04.  I think the no touching thing is a bunch of hooey.  :P

Iggy must have PO's the Hockey Gods.  We lost. :(  (It was in :) )

Archived