2014-2015 7 game sets

darth_henning

Firstly, not a first time poster, but I have forgotten my original account from a couple years ago.

I thought I saw this being discussed elsewhere, but I can't find a thread on it, so appologies if this has to be merged with something else.

At the beginning of the year, Hartley talked about breaking the season down into 7 game series in which the Flames had to win 4 of 7 to make the playoffs (and also get them in the mentality of winning series).

I put together a graph showing the points earned per segment vs. the 8 needed, and the total cumulative points over the season. If we were to hit 8 points of 14 each segment we'd finish at 94-96 (as the last segment is only 4 games) and be pretty safely assured of a playoff berth.

Other than our 8 game losing streak, we've done that or better. In our current set we already have 6 points in 3 games.

I will attempt to post updates of this graph on a semi-regular basis, and at least once per set.

post-446263-0-36468700-1421634790_thumb.png

EDIT: how do you make an attachment appear full-sized in a post?

attachicon.gif

attachicon.gif1.PNG

EDIT: how do you make an attachment appear full-sized in a post?

first thing you want to do is upload the image to a hosting site.. 

The really good free one I like to use is here:

http://tinypic.com/

When you upload it it will give you 4 outputs that you can use..
f1ce3faec6652016d20478bf1d920c66.png

the message boards link already has the {img} xxfile{/img} tags built on it. Just copy and paste it to your post.

2iqbsi1.png

Oh darn. The long way. That's fine.

I was hoping there was a way to do that on here, there is on some other forums I use where the attachment is given a URL you can then do that with. Oh well.

Thanks

use gyazo screen capture.. right click the output to get the URL and just fill in the popup when you click the add a pic icon...

c91b5700fe018bb9d9eed7066e5d2078.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived