O O T Scoreboard : 2014-2015 Season - Make Your Picks

DL44

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2/2  :)  Finally a little success...As was my preference WSH>NYI

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed Apr 29, 2015
Detroit @ Tampa Bay - Wings should have never made the POs. It was time for their streak to end.

A wee chart after the Great 8 is set on Wed eve...

1/1  :)   My preferred result tonight. It also took me above 0.500 <_<  Now on to the next round.

OOT%20Playoffs%2015-04-29_zpsy2zw0kow.pn

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thu Apr 30, 2015
Washington @ NY Rangers
Calgary @ Anaheim

Fri May 1, 2015
Minnesota @ Chicago
Tampa Bay @ Montreal

0/2  & 0/2   :unsure:   [Thu 30th & Fri 1st]

Missed yesterdays due to early start <_<

-----------------------------------------------------

Sunday May 3, 2015

Tampa Bay @ Montréal

Minnesota @ Chicago
Calgary @ Anaheim ;)

I dislike all the teams left in the East.

Habs due to 86 & 89 still have major dislike of Claude Lemieux although I like Prust & respect Price.

TBL for the obvious 2004 heartache

Rags - never liked them and Sather makes me want to puke.  But I like Hayes would love to see him in a Flames colors.

Caps - just never taken to them.

Just not sure who I want to see come out of the East.

I dislike all the teams left in the East.

Habs due to 86 & 89 still have major dislike of Claude Lemieux although I like Prust & respect Price.

TBL for the obvious 2004 heartache

Rags - never liked them and Sather makes me want to puke.  But I like Hayes would love to see him in a Flames colors.

Caps - just never taken to them.

Just not sure who I want to see come out of the East.

Go with the Caps as the lesser of the evils. With Glencross you have a familiar face.

I've never liked the Rags going back to the late '60s but can @ least respect that they always try to be competitive. That made them the lesser of the 2 evils vs the Pengies. Vs. the Caps it's not the same.

Bolts? Left over resentment but seldom think of them except in trade scenarios unless they are playing the Flyers, Flames or Jets. Basically don't matter to me.

Habs fans PO me. A great history with all those stars & SCs but that's the past. Sure like Price though.

Caps are another team I only notice in games involving my 3 teams. Hate Wilson during those games but would like to trade for him. & with X they have another of my type of player. Add OV still exciting to watch & Trotz as coach makes them the team standing in the east I prefer.

*********************************************************************************************

Unless Price gets hurt again I see the Habs as representing the east. I won't root for them but with Price & the lumberjack (PK) along with a decent cast they should emerge.

Archived