Mike Komisarek On Waivers

Kulstad

It's too bad he's signed for a $4.5 hit next yr as well... less likely he'll move.

Maybe a bottom 10 payroll team with defensive depth issues and has a chance at the playoffs takes him.

I honestly don't see anyone that might.

Definitely not the Yotes or Blues... teams on a budget.

CBJ maybe bites considering their movt up the standings and cap space.

Edm has the need, but not the room next yr.. so no there..

and then some.  I'm arguing for giving Cheechoo a shot since he signed with OKC, but with Edmonton being at their limit it just cannot happen this year.  Cheechoo has 21 pts in 18 games for the Barons.

The Komisarek to Edmonton thing will not happen, period.  I keep finding myself wondering about the Islanders though, they have cap room and contracts room.

and then some.  I'm arguing for giving Cheechoo a shot since he signed with OKC, but with Edmonton being at their limit it just cannot happen this year.  Cheechoo has 21 pts in 18 games for the Barons.

The Komisarek to Edmonton thing will not happen, period.  I keep finding myself wondering about the Islanders though, they have cap room and contracts room.

I would imagine they are happy with the defensive bodies they have presently...

and with what they have coming in next yr (de Haan, maybe Reinhart), it makes it unlikely they will be willing to pay his bill.

Wang and Snow actually look like they have a strategy now... and seem to be setting to become huge buyers this offseason or the next.  Highly doubt Komisarek will be considered as part of the plan.

Archived