Tarasenko

stlflamesfan6287

I just got back home from the Blues game and was completely blown away by what Tarasenko did in his first NHL game. He is definitely going to be a big name before long. For never playing over here, he did not look out of place or have any sign of being nervous. There should be laws against how he scored his second goal, because that was not even fair.

Tarasenko is a monster. I think you'll be watching some Stanley Cup hockey donw there this year, Blue's heavily underrated. Heck, they could have contended last year. If AP stays healthy and maybe if they pick up another dman at the deadline (JBo?)... no limt.

The only thing is I have been hearing the Blues are still on a strict budget, so I am doubting they add any kind of significant player with a big salary. The only way would be to trade players who make over 3 mil, and I am doubting they want to break up their current team. I have to hear about the Blues all the time and deal with friends giving me trouble for liking the Flames. While I am a Blues season ticket holder, I am still a Flames fan first. During that first Blues game, I told my friend to imagine a line of Baertschi, Backlund, and Tarasenko... if only that was possible. Make it happen Feaster!

Archived