Flames presence at Memorial cup.

I knew what you were getting at. I just don't think there that similar thats all.

Nemisz may not throw big hits, but in terms of board play he uses his size, something that Bertuzzi doesn't do. Nemisz doens't have enought top end skill, IMO, to float and play the game like Bertuzzi does. He needs to be more of a north south, forecehck, find open space type of player. So thats why I use Sharp/Knuble. I also think Nemisz is more of a goal scorer than a playmaker.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew what you were getting at. I just don't think there that similar thats all.

Nemisz may not throw big hits, but in terms of board play he uses his size, something that Bertuzzi doesn't do. Nemisz doens't have enought top end skill, IMO, to float and play the game like Bertuzzi does. He needs to be more of a north south, forecehck, find open space type of player. So thats why I use Sharp/Knuble. I also think Nemisz is more of a goal scorer than a playmaker.

i never saw any of that goal scring ability in the few games I saw... i admit it was a limited sample though

Archived